Admission Open for NDA Coaching in Lucknow, Best NDA Coaching in India, Best NDA Coaching Center in India, The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
NDA Coaching in Lucknow
Best NDA Coaching Center in Lucknow
NDA Selection 2020
Admission Open for NDA Coaching in Lucknow
Admission Open for NDA Coaching in Lucknow
My issue of the Admission Certificate to the candidate will not imply that his candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission.
Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents is taken up only after the candidate has qualified for interview/Personality Test.
- HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in Appendix-II (A) Detailed instructions are available on the above-mentioned website.
- The Commission has introduced the facility of withdrawal of application for those candidates who do not want to appear for the Examination. In this regard, Instructions are mentioned in Appendix-II (B) of this Examination Notice.
- Candidate should also have details of one photo ID viz. Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ School Photo ID/Any other photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government. The details of this photo ID will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. The same photo ID card will also have to be uploaded with the Online Application Form. This photo ID will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this ID while appearing for examination/SSB.
- LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION AND WITHDRAWAL OF APPLICATIONS:
- The Online Applications can be filled upto 19th January, 2021 till 6:00 PM.
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from 27.01.2021 to 02.02.2021 till 6:00 PM. Detailed instructions regarding withdrawal of Applications is available at Appendix-II (B).
- The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admit Card will be made available on the UPSC website (upsconline.nic.in) for being downloaded by candidates. No Admit Card will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide
valid & active e-mail id while filling up the online application form as the Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them.
- PENALITY FOR WRONG ANSWERS:
Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
- For both writing and marking answers in the OMR sheet (Answer Sheet) candidates must use a black ball pen only Pens with any other colour are prohibited. Do not use Pencil or Ink pen.
- Candidates should note that any omission/mistake/discrepancy in encoding/filling of details in the OMR answer sheet especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code will render the answer sheet liable for rejection. Candidates are further advised to read carefully the “Special Instructions” contained in Appendix-III of the Notice.
- MOBILE PHONES BANNED:
- The use of any mobile phone (even in switched off mode), pager or any electronic equipment or programmable device or storage media like pen drive, smart watches etc. or camera or blue tooth devices or any other equipment or related accessories either in working or switched off mode capable of being used as a communication device during the examination is strictly prohibited. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones or any valuable/costly items to the venue of the examination, as an arrangement for safe-keeping cannot be assured. The commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
F.No.7/2/2020.E.1(B): An Examination will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission on 18th April, 2021 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 147th Course, and for the 109th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from 2nd January, 2022.
The date of holding the examination as mentioned above is liable to be changed at the discretion of the Commission.
The approximate number of vacancies to be filled on the results of this examination will be as under:—