AFCAT 2 Application Form 2021: Apply Online for 334 Vacancies
AFCAT Application Form 2021: The AFCAT 2 2021 application form has released by the Indian Air Force on June 01, 2021, on its official website. Candidates can apply for AFCAT 2 2021 registration on or before June 30, 2021. We have provided the direct link to access the AFCAT 2 2021 application form below in this article. Candidates who aspire to join Indian Air Force must check the eligibility criteria which vary according to the various posts (Technical and Non-Technical). It is strongly advised to all the candidates that they should fill the AFCAT online application form at the earliest. AFCAT 2 2021 notification has been released on the official website. Online AFCAT 2 exam will be conducted on August 28, 29, and 30, 2021.
AFCAT 2 Application Form 2021: The Indian Air Force conducts the AFCAT exam twice for two batches. The AFCAT online form will invite applications from eligible candidates for the post of flying branch and technical and non technical branch. Candidates should know that the AFCAT Applications must be submitted via online mode only on the official website afcat.cdac.in. While filling the application form, candidates have to upload the scanned copy of their Aadhaar Card and other asked documents within the provided dimensions. In this article, we have provided you the detailed information on eligibility criteria, salary, application fee, vacancies, application process, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card in this article. Read on to find out.
To fill the AFCAT 2 2021 Application Form: Click Here
AFCAT 2 Application Form 2021: Overview
Before getting into the details of AFCAT Application Form 2021, let us have a look at the overview of AFCAT 2021 mentioned below:
|Conducting Body||Indian Air Force|
|Name of Exam||Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)|
|Name of Post||Flying and Ground Duty in Technical and Non Technical Branch|
|Selection Process||Written test, AFSB interview and Medical Test|
|Job location||Across India|
AFCAT 2 Application Form 2021: Important Dates
Before getting into the details of AFCAT Application Form 2021, let us have a look at the important dates for AFCAT 2021 as given below:
For AFCAT 1 2021 – AFCAT 2 Application Form 2021
|Release of Notification||1st December 2020|
|Starting Date for Online Application||1st December 2020|
|Last Date for Online Application||30th December 2020|
|Release of AFCAT Admit Card||5th February 2021|
|AFCAT Exam date||20th and 21st February 2021|
For AFCAT 2 2021 – AFCAT 2 Application Form 2021
|Release of Notification||June 2021|
|Starting Date for Online Application||June 01, 2021|
|Last Date for Online Application||June 30, 2021|
|Release of AFCAT Admit Card||August 28, 29, 30, 2021|
|AFCAT Exam date||To be announced|
AFCAT Vacancy 2021
Before applying, candidates must check AFCAT vacancies for the post of Flying and Ground duty as mentioned below:
For AFCAT 1 2021 – AFCAT 2 Application Form 2021
|Ground Duty (Technical) Aeronautical Engineer Electronics and Aeronautical Engineer Mechanical||Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics): PC- 27, SSC-40|
Aeronautical Engineer (Mechanical): PC-12, SSC-17
|Ground Duty (Non Technical) Administration, Logistics & Accounts||Admin: PC-12, SSC-19|
Accts : PC-06, SSC-10
LGS : PC-09, SSC-14
|Flying ( NCC Special Entry )||10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and 10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC|
|Note: Vacancies are tentative and can be changed without any notice. The requirement will be based on organizational requirements, cadre control mechanisms, availability of training slots and actual number of vacancies.|
For AFCAT 2 2021 – AFCAT 2 Application Form 2021
|Flying Branch||SSC – 96|
|Ground Duty (Technical)||AE(L): PC – 20, SSC – 78|
AE(M): PC – 08, SSC – 31
|Ground Duty (Non -Technical)||Admin: PC – 10, SSC – 42|
Edn: PC – 04, SSC – 17
|NCC Special Entry||10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and 10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC|
|Meteorology||Met: PC – 06, SSC – 22|
AFCAT Salary 2021
Candidates can check the following salary offered by Indian Air Force mentioned below:
|Rank||Pay as per Defence Matrix||Level||MSP|
|Flying Officer||Rs. 56,100- Rs. 1,77, 500||10||Rs. 15,500|
Note: Flight Cadets shall receive a fixed stipend of Rs. 56,100 per month during the year of training.
AFCAT Eligibility Criteria 2021 – AFCAT 2 Application Form 2021
Candidates are required to abide by the following eligibility criteria in order to apply for the AFCAT 2021 exam as mentioned below:
Nationality: Only Indian citizens are allowed to participate in the examination.
Age Limit: AFCAT 2 Application Form 2021
|Flying Branch||20 to 24 years as on 01 July 2021 i.e. born between 02 January 1998 to 01 January 2002 (both dates inclusive).|
Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable up to 26 years i.e. born between 02 January 1996 to 01 January 2002 (both dates inclusive).
|Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branch||20 to 26 years as on 01 January 2022 i.e. born between 02 January 1996 to 01 January 2002 (both dates inclusive).|
- Candidates must be below 25 years of age and must be unmarried at the time of commencement of course.
- Widows/ Widowers and divorcees below 25 years are not eligible.
AFCAT Educational Qualifications 2021
Before applying for the AFCAT 2021, candidate should carefully check the educational qualification required for the application process as mentioned below:
Flying Branch: AFCAT 2 Application Form 2021
- Minimum of 50% marks each in Math and Physics at 10+2 level.
- Graduation with minimum of 3 years degree in any discipline from a recognized university and with a minimum of 60% marks.
Ground Duty Technical Branch: AFCAT 2 Application Form 2021
- Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics): Candidates with a minimum of 50% marks each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level and a minimum of four years degree graduation/integrated post-graduation qualification in Engineering/ Technology from recognized University
- Aeronautical Engineer (Mechanical): Candidates with a minimum of 50% marks each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level and a minimum of four years degree graduation/integrated post-graduation qualification in Engineering/Technology from recognized University
Ground Duty Non Technical Branches | AFCAT 2 Application Form 2021
- Administration and Logistics: Passed 10+2 and Graduate Degree (Minimum three years degree course) in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent
- Accounts: Passed 10+2 and done graduation in any of the following streams with 60 % marks or equivalent from a recognized university
Note: Two seats are reserved for Law qualified candidates in Ground duty (Non-Tech) branches and these candidates may be employed on legal duties of the IAF (after commissioning).
AFCAT Registration 2021 – Documents Required
While filling the AFCAT online application form, it is mandatory for candidates to keep the documents which are mentioned below. Note that it is mandatory to have Aadhar Card to fill the AFCAT application form. Keeping the documents ready before you start filling the AFCAT Application Form will help in completing the registration without any obstacle or hurdles:
- Email ID
- Contact Number
- Class 10 and 12 Marksheet
- Class 10 and 12 Admit Card
- Residence Proof
- Aadhaar Card (mandatory)
- Income Certificate
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Signature (Scanned)
- Photograph (Scanned) (Both the Photograph and Signature should be in jpg/jpeg format and the file should be between 10 and 50 kb)
- Scanned Thumb Impression ( Whereas, thumb impression (left thumb for male candidates and right thumb for female candidates) – created by pressing on the ink stamp pad and then on plain black paper)
- Debit or Credit Card or Net Banking credentials
How To Apply AFCAT 2021?
Candidates should follow the step wise procedure to fill AFCAT Application Form 2021 as given below.
- – 1st Step: Go on the website careerindianairforce.cdac.in or afcat.cdac.in.
- – 2nd Step: Click on the button “Candidate Login”.
- – 3rd Step: A new page will appear. Then, click on “Not yet registered? Register here”.
- – 4th Step: Create a login Id and password with an e-mail address and contact number.
- – 5th Step: After the successful registration, you will receive a login id and the password.
- – 6th Step: Use the login id and password to enter into the portal.
- – 7th Step: Reset the password and make sure that the new password you choose is easy to remember.
- – 8th Step: Log in again.
- – 9th Step: Click on “Instructions” and read the instructions carefully.
- – 10th Step: Click on the “Application Form Filling” to open the blank form. Fill personal information save and continue, qualification details save and continue, Course Preference Save and Continue and Communication Details Save and Continue
- – 11th Step: Upload your passport size picture and a scanned copy of the signature.
- 12th Step: Select exam city
- – 13th Step: After filling all the spaces, Cross-check and click on “Save and Continue”.
- – 14th Step: Click “Make Payment” and choose your method of payment.
- – 15th Step: Click on “Payment Status” to check the payment status to verify if the payment was successfully made.
- – 16th Step: After the payment, the registration number will be generated.
- – 17th Step: Note down the registration number. Also, download and save the confirmation page for future references.
AFCAT Application Fee 2021 – AFCAT 2 Application Form 2021
After the successful completion of the AFCAT Application Form, candidates are required to pay the examination fee in order to complete the application process. The application fee for the AFCAT examination is Rs 250/- (non-refundable) for AFCAT entry (not applicable for NCC special entry and Meteorology) can be paid online. No cash or cheque or demand draft will be accepted towards payment of the examination fee. Candidates can also pay the examination fee using a Credit card/Debit card/Net banking.
Rejection of AFCAT 2 Registration Form
The officials have the right to cancel or reject your AFCAT Registration Form due to certain discrepancies and errors. So, it is advisable for candidates to re-check and pay extra attention while filling the online application form of AFCAT. AFCAT online application form is liable to cancellation under the following circumstances: AFCAT 2 Application Form 2021
- When you provide incorrect or false information
- If the eligibility criteria are not met
- When the AFCAT application form is incomplete
- If the AFCAT online application form is submitted after the due date
Now that you have a detailed article on AFCAT Application Form 2021, we hope you do not face any issue while filling the AFCAT online form. Be sure that you pay proper attention while filling the online AFCAT Application Form. Do not provide any incorrect or wrong information in the AFCAT Application Form. Doing so will lead to cancellation of your application.
AFCAT Selection Process 2021 – AFCAT 2 Application Form 2021
Check the following selection process for AFCAT 2021 mentioned below:
- Written Exam
- AFSB Interview
- Medical Test
AFCAT Exam Pattern 2021 – AFCAT 2 Application Form 2021
Candidates can check the following AFCAT exam pattern 2021 mentioned below in order to crack the exam with high scores
|Exam||Subject||Duration||No. of Questions||Max Marks|
|AFCAT||General Awareness, Verbal Ability in English, Numerical Ability and Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test||2 Hours||100||300|
|EKT [For Candidates with one of the choices as (Technical) Branch]||Mechanical, Computer Science and Electrical & Electronics||45 Minutes||50||150|
AFCAT Syllabus 2021 – AFCAT 2 Application Form 2021
Candidates can go through the important AFCAT Syllabus 2021 for the written test given below:
|1. English. |
Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion/ Filling in of correct word, Synonyms, Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary, Idioms and Phrases.
2. General Awareness.
History, Geography, Civics, Politics, Current Affairs, Environment, Basic Science, Defence, Art, Culture, Sports, etc.
3. Numerical Ability.
Decimal Fraction, Time and Work, Average, Profit & Loss, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion and Simple Interest, Time & Distance (Trains/Boats & Streams).
4. Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test.
Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability.
AFCAT Admit Card 2021 – AFCAT 2 Application Form 2021
Candidates will be able to download the AFCAT 2 Admit card 2021 on the official website. The admit card will be issued a few days before the actual exam date. Besides that, candidates will receive admit card in their registered Email ID as well. In case any candidate hasn’t received the AFCAT admit card via the mail or is unable to download it, then he/she can reach out to AFCAT Query Cell C-DAC, Pune (Phone No. 020-25503105 or 020-25503106) or send queries to email@example.com
AFCAT Answer Key 2021 – AFCAT 2 Application Form 2021
The Indian Air Force officials will release the AFCAT 2 answer key 2021 after few days of the examination on its official website. Candidates will be able to download the answer key from the website after its official announcement. Via the answer key, candidates can evaluate their AFCAT 2 2021 Result tentatively. The AFCAT Answer Key will help the candidates to cross-check the answers that have been written by them in the examination with the solutions presented in the official paper key.
AFCAT Merit List 2021 – AFCAT 2 Application Form 2021
The officials will release the AFCAT 2 Merit List 2021 after the exam on the official website of the Indian Air Force. The candidates securing minimum qualifying marks separately in the written examination and AFSB interview will be selected. Candidates will be placed in the order of merit list based on total marks secured in the Written exam and AFSB interview.
FAQ’s regarding AFCAT Application Form 2021 – AFCAT 2 Application Form 2021
The frequently asked questions on AFCAT Application form 2021 are given below:
Q. Can I submit the AFCAT application form offline?
A. No, only online applications will be accepted for the exam.
Q. What is the last date for the online application for AFCAT 2 2021?
A. Candidates can fill the application till June 30, 2021.
Q. When is AFCAT 1 2021 exam conducted?
A. The exam will be conducted on 20th and 21st February 2021.
Q: Can I pay the application fees through cash/cheque/demand draft?
A: Cash/cheque/demand draft will not be accepted for fee payment.
Q: Where can I apply for the AFCAT Exam?
A: Candidates can apply for the AFCAT exam through the given official websites: careerindianairforce.cdac.in (OR) afcat.cdac.in.
Q5: How to check the payment status?
A: Once the payment process is successful, the registration number will be displayed on the screen. This means that the payment is successful.
It is strongly advised for you to fill the form at the earliest. Filling the form towards the end date will lead to website/server issues. Preparing extremely well for the AFCAT 2021 is essential. As the exam is tough, practice previous year questions and take mock tests as regularly as possible.
Take NDA Mock Tests Now – AFCAT 2 Application Form 2021
If you face any trouble or issue while filling the AFCAT Application Form 2021, do let us know about it in the comment section below and we will get back to you at the earliest.
AFCAT 2 Application Form 2021