Apply Now Women to the NDA – Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow
Apply Now Women to the NDA – Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow: Warriors NDA Academy a Unit of Warriors Defence Academy is the Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow. We are the Leading Coaching Institute for NDA/CDS/AFCAT/Army/Air Force/Navy Located in Lucknow. Warriors Defence Academy has the Largest GTO Ground in India. The Aspirants of Defence Services are guided by Ex. Defence Officers. WDA was also Awarded as Best NDA Academy in Lucknow. Apply Now Women to the NDA – Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow
Apply Now Women to the NDA – Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow: Now women candidates can also take admission to the National Defence Academy after completing Class 12 for the first-ever time. Supreme Court has asked Centre to allow women candidates to participate in the prestigious NDA exam, scheduled to be conducted on November 14. The Ministry of Defence will plan medical and physical fitness standards for women candidates. Read below to know about NDA eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification, age limit, physical standard requirements, and nationality. Apply Now Women to the NDA – Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow
The Supreme Court has asked Union Government to allow the first batch of women candidates to take National Defence Academy (NDA) exam scheduled to be held on November 14. The apex court has directed the Union Public Service Commission to issue a notification allowing women candidates to participate in the exam this year onwards. SC has rejected the government’s request to defer the move of allowing women candidates to take the NDA exam until next year. The Court said that if women candidates appear in the NDA exam in May 2022, then the admission will take place in January 2023, then the process will be delayed by a year. Apply Now Women to the NDA – Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow
SC further added that the armed forces are the best team to deal with emergencies, and it is hopeful that necessary arrangements will be put in place to pave the way for the induction of women candidates in NDA. Apply Now Women to the NDA – Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow
On 18 August, the SC had passed an interim order allowing women to take admission in the Army, Navy, and Air Force wings of National Defence Academy and Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) in Naval Academy after Class 12. The entry of women into the NDA is a gateway to permanent commission in the armed forces. Apply Now Women to the NDA – Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow
UPSC prescribes NDA eligibility criteria along with the notification. According to the eligibility criteria of NDA, unmarried male and female candidates who have completed their Class 12 or equivalent examination can apply for the exam. NDA eligibility criteria include nationality, age limit, educational qualification, and physical standards which candidates need to fulfil inorder to be eligible for the exam. In this article, we have explained NDA 2021 eligibility criteria. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before fill NDA application form. Apply Now Women to the NDA – Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow
NDA 2 Application Form 2021 for Women Candidates
Union Public Service Commission has released NDA (II) 2021 application form for women candidates. The last date to apply for the exam is October 8. The unmarried women candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria in terms of nationality, age, marital status, educational qualification, etc. as per the NDA (II) 2021 notification published on June 9, 2021, can apply for the exam. The physical standards and number of vacancies for women candidates will be informed later after it is notified by the Ministry of Defence. NDA application form comprises two parts, I & II. Candidates can check below the steps to fill the application form. Apply Now Women to the NDA – Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow
- Registration for the exam by filling the required details
- Choosing the preferred branches
- Verifying the details
- Generation of registration ID
- Payment of application fee
- Selecting the exam centre
- Uploading the signature and photograph
NDA Eligibility Criteria for Women | Apply Now Women to the NDA – Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow
Preparations are underway at the National Defence Academy, Khadakwasla (Pune) for the induction of women cadets. Training and administrative arrangements will be made at NDA for the future women cadets. The induction of women for the three-year training course at NDA is a major step in ensuring gender equality. Now women candidates can hold a permanent commission, combat, and command roles in the defence services.
Ministry of Defence will formulate age, nature of training, intake strength, training standards, medical and physical standards for women candidates. Besides, physical infrastructure such as residential quarters for women with strict physical separation, including separate bathroom cubicles, will be constructed. Equitation, swimming, games and sports facilities will be developed for the female cadets. Apply Now Women to the NDA – Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow
NDA Eligibility Criteria 2021: Nationality | Apply Now Women to the NDA – Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow
To apply for NDA, candidates must be
1) A citizen of India or
2) A subject of Nepal or
3) A subject of Bhutan
4) A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before January 1, 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India or
5) A person originally Indian who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories 2, 3, 4, and 5 must be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Indian government. Certificate of eligibility is not required for Gorkha candidates from Nepal. Apply Now Women to the NDA – Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow
NDA Eligibility Criteria 2021: Age Limit | Apply Now Women to the NDA – Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow
The age limit of candidates should be as given below.
- For NDA 2, candidates must have born not earlier than January 2, 2002, and not later than January 1, 2005
- For NDA 1, candidates should be born not earlier than July 2, 2001, and not later than July 1, 2004
- The commission will accept the date of birth that is entered into Class 10 or 12 certificates
- Candidates need to submit these certificates after the declaration of the result of the written exam
NDA Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualification | Apply Now Women to the NDA – Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow
The educational qualification prescribed for admission to the different academies is given below.
The Army wing of NDA
Passed Class 12 or equivalent examination from a recognized board
The Air Force and Naval wings of NDA and 10+2 Cadet entry scheme at INA
Passed Class 12 or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics
- Candidates who are appearing in Class 12 or equivalent examination can apply
- Candidates appearing in Class 11 exam are not eligible
NDA Eligibility Criteria: Marital Status | Apply Now Women to the NDA – Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow
Only unmarried male and female candidates can apply for the exam. Candidates should not marry until they complete their training. Candidates who marry during the training will be discharged and have to refund all expenditure spend on them by the government.
NDA Eligibility Criteria 2021: Physical Standards | Apply Now Women to the NDA – Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow
Candidates must be physically fit according to the physical standards for the NDA exam.
Height & Weight for Army and Air Force
The minimum height prescribed is 157 cms (For Air Force it is 162.5 cms). Certain exceptions are applicable for candidates based on the region from where they belong. Apply Now Women to the NDA – Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow
Height (in cms)
Weight (in kgs)
For Gorkhas and candidates belonging to hills of North-Eastern areas of India, Garhwal, and Kumaon, the minimum height will be 5 cms less than the figure mentioned above. For candidates belonging to Lakshadweep, the minimum height standard is reduced by 2 cms.
Height and Weight requirements for Navy | Apply Now Women to the NDA – Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow
Height (In cms)
Weight (in kgs)
Candidates who wish to be pilot need to fulfill the following requirements.
- Leg Length: The minimum of 99 cms and maximum of 120 cms
- Thigh Length: Maximum of 64 cms
- Sitting Height: The minimum of 81.50 cms and maximum is 96 cms
Visual Standards | Apply Now Women to the NDA – Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow
- The distance vision (corrected) of candidates should be 6/6 in the better eye and 6/9 in the worse eye
- Myopia should not be more than 2.5 D
- Hyper metropia not more than 3.5 D including astigmatism
- Air Force candidates must not wear spectacles
Candidates can check below the visual standards for Navy and Air Force.
Uncorrected without glass
Corrected with glass
6/6 (only for Hypermetropia)
Limits of Myopia
Limits of Hypermetropia
+2.00 D Sph
Limits of Colour Perception
+0.75 Cyl (within + 2.0 D.Max)
N-5 each eye
Candidates must not suffer from any of the following minor conditions.
- Wax (Ears)
- Deviated Nasal Septum
- Hydrocele / Phimosis
- Condition of Overweight / Underweight
- Under Sized Chest
Guidelines regarding Tattoos | Apply Now Women to the NDA – Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow
- Candidates must ensure that any permanent body tattoos should be present only on their inner side of forearm
- Under no circumstances, UPSC accepts tattoos on the inside of the elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of the hand
- Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are also not acceptable
- In case a candidate belongs to a tribe where it is customary to have tattoo, acceptance will be granted considering the traditions involved
Spinal Conditions | Apply Now Women to the NDA – Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow
Candidates must not have the following diseases.
- Granulomatous disease of spine
- Arthritis/spondylosis (Rheumatoid arthritis and allied disorders / Ankylosing spondylitis/ Osteoarthrosis, spondylosis and degenerative joint disease / Non-articular rheumatism (e.g. lesions of the rotator cuff, tennis elbow, recurrent lumbago etc.) & Miscellaneous disorders including SLE, polymyositis, vasculitis
- Compression fracture of vertebrae
- SC Heuerman’s disease (Adolescent kyphosis)
- Loss of cervical lordosis when associated with clinically restricted movements of cervical spine
- Unilateral / Bilateral cervical ribs with demon stable neurological or circulatory deficit
- Scoliosis more than 15 degree as measured by Cobb’s method
- Degenerative Disc. disease
- Presence of Schmorl’s nodes at more than one level
- Atlanto-occipital and atlantoaxial anomalies
- Hemi vertebrae and/or incomplete block (fused) vertebrae at any level in cervical, dorsal or lumbar spine and complete block (fused) vertebrae at more than one level in cervical or dorsal spine
- Unilateral Sacralisation or lumbarisation (Complete or incomplete) at all levels and bilateral incomplete sacralisation or lumbarisation
- Any other abnormality if so considered by the specialist
X-Ray Exam | Apply Now Women to the NDA – Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow
Any of the following conditions will disqualify the candidature of candidates.
- Granulomatous disease of spine.
- Arthritis / spondylosis
- Scoliosis more than 15 degree as measured by Cobb’s Method (10 degree for Army and Navy).
- More than mild Kyphosis/Lordosis
- Spondylolisthesis / Spondylosis / Spondylolysis
- Herniated nucleus pulposes
- Compression fracture of Vertebra
- Sacralisation Disease
- Cervical ribs with demonstrable neurological or Circulatory deficit
- Presence of Schmorl’s node at more than one level
- Atlanto-occipital and atlanto-axial anomalies
- Incomplete Sacralisation Unilateral or Bilateral
- Spina Bifida other than SV 1 and LV 5 if completely Sacralised
- Any other abnormality, if so considered by specialist
Other medical conditions | Apply Now Women to the NDA – Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow
- There should not be any symptoms of the weak constitution or bodily defects
- Candidates must have a well-developed chest
- The function of the bones or joints should be good
- No history of medical breakdown or fits
- Candidates must have normal hearing capabilities
- No impediment of speech
- Normal blood pressure with no signs of heart disease or blood vessel disease
- No liver or spleen enlargement
- No abnormalities in urine
- No skin diseases
- No abnormalities in USG abdomen examination
- A sufficient number of natural and sound teeth
- Routine ECG for Air Force candidates must fall within normal limits
NDA Eligibility Criteria 2021 FAQs | Apply Now Women to the NDA – Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow
Q. Can women candidates apply for NDA?
A. Yes, as per Supreme Court’s order, women candidates can apply for the NDA exam. Earlier, the women candidates were not allowed to appear for the exam. Women candidates will be granted permanent commission in the armed forces.
Q: What is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for NDA exam?
A: Candidates applying for NDA exam must have passed or are appearing in the Class 12 exam. Candidates cannot apply for the exam after Class 11.
Q: What is the age limit to apply for the NDA 1 exam?
A: For NDA 1 exam, candidates must not have born earlier than July 2, 2001, and not later than July 1, 2004.
Q: Is there any limit in the number of attempts in NDA exam?
A: No, there is no limit in the number of attempts in NDA exam. Candidates within the prescribed age limit can apply for the exam
Q: Is Mathematics required to apply for NDA exam?
A: Yes, candidates applying for Air Force and Naval wings of NDA and 10+2 cadet entry scheme at INA should study Mathematics in Class 12.
Q: Is there any minimum percentage required in Class 12 to apply for NDA exam?
A: No, there is no minimum percentage in Class 12 for applying to NDA exam.
Q: What are the physical standards required for the NDA exam?
A: Candidates appearing in the NDA exam should be physically fit. Physical fitness is measured in terms of eyesight, height, weight, etc.
Q: Is there any age relaxation for reserved category candidates in NDA exam?
A: Yes, relaxation in the age limit is provided in NDA exam to candidates belonging to reserved categories as per government rule.
Q: I am Class 11, can I apply for NDA exam?
A: No, you are not eligible to appear in NDA exam. Candidates who have appeared or are appearing in Class 12 are eligible to apply for the NDA exam.
Q: I am appearing in Class 12. Can I apply for the exam?
A: Yes, you can apply for NDA exam provisionally. However, you are required to provide a pass certificate of Class 12 at the time of admission.
Q. How can I fill NDA application form?
A. NDA application form needs to be filled online only. The application fees can be paid both online and offline.
Q: What is NDA eligibility criteria for women?
A: According to NDA eligibility criteria for female, candidates who have passed or are appearing in Class 12 can apply for the exam.
Q: What is NDA age limit for girls?
A: NDA age limit for girls is between 16 and 19 years.