Best ACC Coaching in India is the India’s No.1 ACC Coaching in Lucknow, 1200+ ACC Selections you Just Join Now.
If many questions arise in your mind like how can you join ACC, eligibility criteria for joining, when you should join ACC after 12th or after graduation, which is the best Top 5 ACC Coaching Institute in Chandigarh and much more, then this article is really helpful to you all.
What is ACC?
The Army Cadet College Wing trains soldiers from the regular army, navy and air force for commission as Officers in the Indian Army. The nature of training at ACC and NDA is nearly identical; both run a three-year degree course in science and humanities. The advantage, that the ACC cadets bring to the Army as officers are a deep understanding of the soldier life and a consequently better appreciation of the tasking of the men.
For More Information Visit Here
& Call: 07081011964
What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for ACC exam?
- Vacancies per course: 75(Twice in a year)
- Tentative Month of Publication of Notification: Notified by MP in March and August
- Age: 20-27 years
- Qualification: Class 12th pass or Equivalent.
- Marital Status: Unmarried / Married
- Likely Date of SSB: Sep to Nov for Jan Course Mar to May for Jul Course
- Training Academy: ACC Wing at IMA, Dehradun
- Duration of Training: Four Years (Three Years in ACC Wing & One Year at IMA)
ACC Exam Syllabus
The selection for admission to ACC is based on a written test and subsequent selection via service selection board. The nature of training at ACC is same as that of the NDA and ACC candidates complete their 3 years degree course while training. ACC exam syllabus and paper is divided into four parts. Following is the information in detail.