Best CDS Coaching in India, Top CDS Academy in Lucknow, Best CDS Coaching in Lucknow: CDS 1 2021 application process closed on November 18. The link to withdraw CDS application form was available from November 24 to 30, 2020. The application form was released on October 28, 2021. The application fees were Rs 200 for General and OBC male candidates while Female, SC, ST candidates were exempted from fee payment. Candidates could pay the application form both online and offline,
Warriors NDA Academy a unit of Warriors Defence Academy is Provide the Best CDS Coaching in Lucknow, and Best Study Material, Top qualified Teachers or Wi-Fi Hostel, Healthy Foods, & India’s Top Students Selections, Physical Training, Best Indian Force Motivational class in Lucknow Uttar Pradesh
India’s Best CDS Coaching in India for Warriors NDA Academy a Unit of Warriors Defence Academy Lucknow
Apply Now CDS 2021 Registration, Application Form
How to fill CDS 2021 Application Form?
The CDS application form could be filled in two stages: Part I & II. In Part I of registration, candidates are required to fill the basic information. In Part 2, candidates need to pay the application fees, select the exam centre, upload photograph, signature, photo identity card document and declaration. The steps to fill both the parts of the application form are explained below:
Part-I: CDS 2021 Registration
- Visit the official website @upsc.gov.in
- Click the Part-I link to register for the CDS exam
- Enter personal details, address and educational qualification to apply online for CDS
- Candidates are also required to choose their preferred branch
- Verify the details before submitting the registration form
- On successful registration, the registration ID will be generated
The screenshot of the registration is given below:
Part-II: Fee payment, exam centre selection, uploading images
Candidates need to login with the generated registration ID to fill the details in Part-II of CDS application form.
Fee payment: Applicants can pay the examination fee through cash/credit card/debit card or net banking. The fee structure is given below.
|Category||Application fees (In Rs)|
|General and OBC male candidates||200|
Selection of CDS exam centres: Candidates need to choose their preferred CDS exam centres while filling the CDS application 2021. Candidates are provided with the option of choosing one exam centre. The exam centres are allotted on a first-apply-first-allot basis.
Image uploading: Candidates need to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature. The images should not exceed 300 kb and must not be less than 20 kb.
Submit the application form and take its printout
Documents required for CDS Registration
Before filling the CDS application form, candidates must keep the following documents ready.
- Marksheet of Class 10 and 12
- Admit card of Class 10
- One photo-identity proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government)
- Bank details to pay the fees online for CDS 2021
Specifications for Signature and Photograph
- The scanned photograph should be uploaded first in JPG format.
- The digital size of the file should not exceed 300 kb and must not be less than 20 kb. The resolution should be 350 pixels (Width) X 350 pixels (Height) minimum, 1000 pixels (Width) X 1000 pixels (Height) maximum. The bit depth of the image should be 24 bit.
- The photo identity card document should be in PDF format. The digital size of the PDF file should not exceed 300 kb and must not be less than 20 kb.
Information related to fee payment
- Candidates are required to pay the application fee online through SBI Net banking or by cash through SBI bank challan or through credit card/debit card.
- To pay a fee in cash, candidates should take the printout of challan generated online after completion of registration.
- Candidates need to go to the nearest SBI branch for depositing fee after 24 hours of generation of challan
- Pay by cash mode option is deactivated a day before the exam. However, applicants who have generated their Pay-in-slip before it is de-activated may pay at the counter of SBI Branch during the working hours on the closing date of application.
Withdrawal facility of CDS 2021 Application form
- Candidates must go through the instructions carefully before filling up the request for withdrawal of the application
- The withdrawal facility is available for candidates who do not want to appear in the exam
- Candidates are advised to provide the registration ID of the registered application. There is no provision for the withdrawal of incomplete applications
- Before making requests for withdrawal, candidates must ensure that they have access to the mobile number and email ID which were provided by them at the time of filling the application form
- Separate OTPs will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number and email ID. Requests for withdrawal will only be processed after validating the OTPs
- Once the request for online withdrawal of the application is accepted, candidates must print the authenticated receipt
- Once the application has been withdrawn by candidates, it cannot be revived
- The fees will not be refunded to candidates
- On successful completion of the withdrawal of the application, an auto-generated email and SMS will be sent on the candidate’s registered email id and mobile number
CDS Registration 2021 dates
UPSC had announced CDS registration dates 2021. The table below contains CDS dates 2021 related to the registration process.
CDS 1 application dates
|CDS 1 2021 Registration Events||CDS 1 2021 Registration Dates|
|Release of notification||28-Oct-2020|
|last date of Pay by Cash option||16-Nov-2020|
|Last date of registration||17-Nov-2020|
|Withdrawal of application form||24-Nov-2020 to 30-Nov-2020|
CDS 2 application form dates
|CDS 2 2021 registration Events||CDS 2 2021 application Dates|
|Release of notification||04-Aug-2021|
|Last date to apply||24-Aug-2021|
|Online application form withdrawal facility||To be notified|
What is CDS eligibility criteria?
CDS eligibility criteria are different for different defence academies. The basic educational qualification prescribed for the exam is graduation. The minimum age of candidates should be 19 years. Read More on CDS eligibility criteria 2021.
- CDS 2021 vacancies
- CDS 2021 notification
- CDS 2021 exam pattern
- CDS 2021 syllabus
- CDS admit card 2021
- Defence exams in India
CDS Application Form 2021 FAQs
Q. Can I edit details in the CDS application form after the final submission?
A. Changes in the application form are not allowed after it is submitted. If candidates wish to make any changes must submit a fresh application. The registration ID for the latest application is considered.
Q. In how many languages the application form will be available?
A. The application form is available in English and Hindi Language. But, it can be filled in the English Language.
Q. How is the eligibility for age determined?
A. It is calculated based on the cutoff date according to the notification.
Q. After filling the application form, the system returned a blank screen, the internet was disconnected, my PC closed. Is my application saved or registered?
A. On completion of Part 1 of the application, Registration ID (RID) is generated by the system. If the same has not been generated or the internet is disconnected midway candidates have to enter the details of the application again.
Q. How to get the refund of the application fee if I have made the payment more than once?
A. UPSC has no provision to refund the application fees paid by candidates. They need to contact the concerned banks or claiming any extra/ unsuccessful payments made.
Q. How can I take the printout of the CDS application form 2021?
A. Candidates can take the printout of the application form by entering RID and DOB.
Q. I have filled the CDS application form and paid the fees online. However, the application status has not been updated with these details. What to do?
A. If candidates have paid the fees successfully through credit/debit card, uploaded photograph and signature and other information required to fill Part 2 properly then your application is already submitted. There might be a connectivity problem with the payment gateway. In such a case, candidates can choose cash options or internet banking.
Q. On using Google Chrome, it is showing ‘your connection is not private’, what should I do?
A. Click on ‘Advanced’ then click on ‘Proceed to upsconline.nic.in’ to fill the CDS application form.
Q. What is the procedure of application fee payment?
A. There are three options for fee payment as given below
- Payment by cash in any of the State Bank of India Branches
- Pay by credit/debit card and
- Pay by Net Banking Facility of SBI
Q. I am unable to upload photograph and signature?
A. Please check the properties of the images of photograph and signature. Candidates need to resize them as per the specifications given in the instructions for filling the online application form.
Q. What to do if there is a delay in assessing the application page?
A. Candidates should retry after some time preferably not during peak hours. The time taken to access the page depends upon factors like Internet speed and the number of applicants filling the applications at the same time.
Q. Do I need to submit the hard copy of CDS application form 2021?
A. No, candidates are not required to send the hard copy of the CDS application form. Candidates are advised to keep the hard copy of the application form for his/her own record and future communication.