“#1 Best NDA coaching in Lucknow, India.”
NDA Coaching in Lucknow: NDA is one of the most sought-after defence entrance exams in the country. The exam is conducted for admission to Army, Navy and Air Force wings of NDA and Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC). NDA is conducted twice a year in two stages: written exam and SSB Interview. Around four lakh, aspirants appear for NDA coaching in India every year, out of which approximately 6,000 are called for SSB Interview. UPSC prepares a list of candidates who obtain minimum qualifying marks in the written exam. Such candidates are called for SSB Interview for Intelligence and Personality Test.
“Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow UP”
Education Qualification – Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow UP
Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow UP: The academic qualifications vary slightly according to the post that the candidate has applied for. The details of educational qualification for different posts are specified below:
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy: Pass certificate in 10+2 exams via recognized board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: Candidates should have passed Class 12th exam in the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- It must be noted that candidates studying in Class 11 are not eligible for appearing in NDA 2020 1 or 2.
- Those candidates who have failed INSB / PABT earlier will not be considered eligible for recruitment in the Air Force.
- Those candidates, who are currently studying in Class 12 at the time of application, must submit proof of passing the exam by the deadline. Requests for extending the due date would not be entertained on any grounds.
- It must also be noted that the candidates who have been debarred by the Ministry of Defence from holding any type of Commission in the Defence Services will be considered ineligible for admission to the exam.
Age / Martial Status
To know the detail information about the age limit of NDA exam, go through the following table:
|Age Limit||Age (years)|
|Minimum Age||15.7 years (not later than 1st January 2005)/ 16 years during the commencement of course|
|Maximum Age||18.7 years (not earlier than 2nd January 2002)/ 19 years during the commencement of course|
- It should be clearly noted that only unmarried male candidates, who are not born earlier than July 2, 2002 and not later than July 1, 2005 are eligible to appear for NDA 1 Exam.
- For NDA 2 2021, candidates must be born between January 2, 2003, and January 1, 2006.
- Married candidates and female candidates are ineligible to apply for NDA Exam.
- The date of birth mentioned in the application must be the same as that entered in the Matriculation or Secondary School Leaving Certificate.
- In short, candidates should be between the age of 16.5 years and 19.5 years to be eligible for the exam.
Nationality – Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow UP
All the candidates need to meet the criteria with regard to nationality to be eligible for application. To be eligible for NDA 2020, a candidate must be either one of the following:
- A citizen of India
- A subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- A Tibetan refugee who moved to India, before January 1, 1962, with the intention of settling here permanently
- A PIO (Person of Indian origin) is someone who has migrated from the countries specified below, with the intention of permanently settling in India. The nationals from the following countries would fall under this category such as Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar ), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, Vietnam.
- It must be noted that all the foreign nationals are required to produce a certificate of NDA eligibility criteria that has been issued by the Government of India. This certificate will however not be needed in case of those candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
Physical Standard & Eligibility – Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow UP
There are certain requirements pertaining to the physical fitness or features that must be fulfilled by the candidate at the time of submitting NDA Application forms.
- The NDA exam eligibility criteria would vary slightly according to the post for which the candidate is applying.
- It must be understood that if a candidate has resigned or withdrawn from any of the training academies of the Armed Forces, on disciplinary grounds, he will not be considered eligible to apply for NDA 2020.
Undesirable Health Issues – Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow UP
- Wax (Ears)
- Deviated Nasal Septum
- Hydrocele / Phimosis
- Condition of Overweight / Underweight
Case of Body Tatoos – Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow UP
- The candidate must ensure that any permanent body tattoos are present only on the inner side of the forearm.
- Under no circumstances will UPSC accept tattoos on the inside of the elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of the palm/back (dorsal) side of the hand. Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow UP
- Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are also not acceptable.
- Condition of Overweight / Underweight
- In case the candidate happens to belong to a tribe where it is customary to have tattoo marks on the face or body, acceptance will be granted on a case to case basis, considering the traditions involved. The decision of authorities would be final in such instances.
Height and Weight Requirements for Army and Air Force – Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow UP
- Candidates must note that the minimum height measurement specified is 157 cms (162.5 cms for Air Force).
- For Gorkhas and those belonging to hills of the North-Eastern areas of India, Garhwal, and Kumaon, the minimum height will be 5 cms less than the usual figure.
- On the other hand, for candidates belonging to the Lakshadweep islands, the minimum height standard may be reduced by 2 cms.
Spinal Condition – Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow UP
- Granulomatous disease of the spine
- Arthritis/spondylosis (Rheumatoid arthritis and allied disorders / Ankylosing spondylitis / Osteoarthritis, spondylosis and degenerative joint disease / Non-articular rheumatism (e.g. lesions of the rotator cuff, tennis elbow, recurrent lumbago, etc.) & Miscellaneous disorders including SLE, polymyositis, vasculitis.
- Spondylolisthesis / spondylolysis.
- Compression fracture of vertebrae.
- SC Heuerman’s disease (Adolescent kyphosis)
- Loss of cervical lordosis when associated with clinically restricted movements of the cervical spine.
- Unilateral / Bilateral cervical ribs with demon stable neurological or circulatory deficit.
- Scoliosis is more than 15 degrees as measured by Cobb’s method.
- Degenerative Disc. Disease.
- Presence of Schmorl’s nodes at more than one level.
- Atlanto-occipital and atlantoaxial anomalies.
- Hemi vertebrae and/or incomplete block (fused) vertebrae at any level in cervical, dorsal or lumbar spine and complete block (fused) vertebrae at more than one level in cervical or dorsal spine.
- Unilateral Sacralisation or lumbarisation (Complete or incomplete) at all levels and bilateral incomplete sacralisation or lumbarisation.
X-RAY Exam – Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow UP
There will be a separate presence of any of the following conditions will disqualify the applicant for posts of Armed Forces:
- Granulomatous disease of the spine.
- Arthritis / spondylosis
- Scoliosis is more than 15 degrees as measured by Cobb’s Method (10 degrees for Army and Navy).
- More than mild Kyphosis/Lordosis
- Spondylolisthesis / Spondylosis / Spondylolysis
- Herniated nucleus pulposus.
- Compression fracture of Vertebra.
- Sacralisation Disease
- Cervical ribs with demonstrable neurological or Circulatory deficit.
- Presence of Schmorl’s node at more than one level.
- Atlanto-occipital and atlanto-axial anomalies.
- Incomplete Sacralisation Unilateral or Bilateral
- Spina Bifida other than SV 1 and LV 5 if completely Sacralised
- Any other abnormality, if so considered by specialist
Visual Standard – Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow UP
- The distance vision (corrected) of the candidate should be 6/6 in the better eye and 6/9 in the worse eye.
- Myopia should not be more than 2.5 D and hypermetropia not more than 3.5 D, including Astigmatism.
- It must be remembered that an internal examination of the eye will be done by means of an ophthalmoscope to rule out any possibility of eye diseases.
- Candidates must possess good binocular vision. The colour vision standard for the Army is (CP-III).
- The ability to recognize red and green colours is vital.
- Certificate that neither the candidate nor any member of his family has suffered from congenital night blindness, will have to be produced.
- Another noteworthy point is that candidates who have undergone Radial Keratotomy, to improve their visual acuity, or Laser Surgery, will be permanently rejected for all Services.
Details of eyesight level for different post: Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow UP
|Uncorrected without glass||6/6||6/6, 6/9|
|Corrected with glass||6/6||6/6 (only for Hypermetropia)|
|Limits of Myopia||-0.75||Nil|
|Limits of Hypermetropia||+1.5||+2.00 D Sph|
|Limits of Colour Perception||I||Nil|
|Manifest Myopia||N.A.||Nil Re|
|Colour Vision||N.A.||CP-I (MLT)|
|Astigmatism||N.A.||+0.75 Cyl (within + 2.0 D.Max)|
|Near Vision||N.A.||N-5 each eye|
NDA Miscellaneous Conditions – Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow UP
|Vision standard for Army candidates|
|Distance Vision (Corrected)||Better Eye 6/6; Worse Eye 6/9|
|Colour vision||CP-III (Defective Safe).|
|Myopia should be less than -2.5D including astigmatism and manifesthypermetropia should be less than +3.5D including Astigmatism.|