Best NAVY Coaching in Lucknow
Best NAVY Coaching in Lucknow | Join WDA Lucknow – Warriors Defence Academy deeply appreciative and offer you our most grateful welcome. We are happy to Announce that Ex. GTO Officer Colonel Tiwari Sir going to Join our Academy to Guide NDA and CDS aspirants For SSB. WDA is the Best NDA and SSB Coaching in Lucknow India.
Warriors Defence Academy is the Best NAVY Coaching in Lucknow. We are the Leading Coaching Institute for NDA/CDS/AFCAT/Army/Air Force/Navy Located in Lucknow. Warriors Defence Academy has the Largest GTO Ground in India. The Aspirants of Defence Services are guided by Ex. Defence Officers. WDA also Awarded as Best NAVY Coaching in Lucknow.
Address: 545-GA/1-CHHA, Chand Ganj Garden Road, beside Madhuwan Guest house, near Railway crossing, Kapoorthla, Bara Chand Ganj, Chandra Lok, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226006
Call Now: 07081011964
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: Dates, Apply Online
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: The Indian Navy has released the recruitment notification for Artificer Apprentices (AA) and Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) on March 17, 2022. The officials will start online applications for AA & SSR on March 29, 2022. Candidates interested in the post can apply online at joinindiannavy.gov.in. The last date to submit online applications is April 05, 2022. Best NAVY Coaching in Lucknow
Earlier, the Indian Navy invited applications for the post of Tradesman Skilled on February 21, 2022. Candidates interested in applying for the post can apply online until March 20, 2022. Furthermore, the officials have announced 500 vacancies for SS, 2000 vacancies for AA, and 1531 vacancies for Tradesman Skilled posts. Read on to find more! Best NAVY Coaching in Lucknow
Latest: Best NAVY Coaching in Lucknow
– Indian Navy has released notification for AA and SSR on March 17, 2022.
– Online applications for Tradesman Skilled posts is available now. Candidates can apply online until March 20, 2022.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: Overview
Before getting into the detailed Indian Navy 2022 recruitment procedure, let us take a look at the overview of the same: Best NAVY Coaching in Lucknow
Indian Navy Recruitment: Tradesman Skilled Posts
Candidates can check the overview of Indian Navy recruitment for Tradesman Skilled posts below:
|Conducting Body||Indian Navy|
|Selection Procedure||Written examination followed by document verification and medical exam|
|Recruitment Level||National Level|
LEARN UPSC CDS EXAM CONCEPTS | Best NAVY Coaching in Lucknow
Indian Navy Recruitment: SSC IT Officer Posts
Indian Navy has announced a total of 50 vacancies to recruit eligible staff for the IT Officer posts. Candidates must check the table below to know more about the same:
|Event||Indian Navy Recruitment|
|Post||IT SSC Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||50|
|Selection Procedure||1. Shortlisting of candidates on the basis of the normalised marks in the qualifying degree|
2. SSC Interview round at the designated centres
3. Medical Examination
4. Final Merit List
|Download Notification||Click Here|
Indian Navy Recruitment – Sailor Posts
Before getting into the detailed Indian Navy Recruitment procedure, let us take a look at the overview of the exam for Sailors:
|Post||Sailors under AA, SSR, MR, Musician and Sports|
|Conducting Body||Indian Navy|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Yet Announced|
|Selection Procedure||Computer-based examination, Physical Fitness Test and Medical examination|
Indian Navy Recruitment Dates 2022
Candidates can check all the important dates related to the Indian Navy recruitment for various posts below:
Indian Navy Tradesman Skilled Recruitment Dates
|Commencement of Online Applications Date||February 21, 2022|
|Last Date to Submit Online Applications||March 20, 2022|
|Date of Written Exam||To be announced|
Indian Navy SSC IT Officer Recruitment Dates
|Application Commencement Date||January 27, 2022|
|Application Culmination Date||February 10, 2022|
|SSC Officer Interview Date||August 31, 2022 (Expected)|
Indian Navy AA SSR Sailor Recruitment Dates
|Release of Notification||March 17, 2022|
|Commencement of Online Application Date||March 29, 2022|
|Last Date to Submit Online Applications||April 05, 2022|
|Date of Exam||May/ June 2022|
PRACTICE UPSC CDS EXAM QUESTIONS
Indian Navy Officers/ Sailor Roles
Indian Navy will announce vacancies for Officers and Sailors in various departments. The Indian Navy officers and Sailors handle some of the highly technical jobs and sophisticated machinery in the organization. Before getting into the details of Indian Navy Recruitment, let us take a look at the job profile of vacancies under Indian Navy Recruitment:
- Duties of an Executive Officer: The candidates who are selected as Officer executive will be joining various departments like general service, hydro, NAIC, logistics, IT, sports, law, and others. They will get specialized training in:
- Anti-Submarine Warfare
- Communications and
- Duties of Engineering and Electrical Officer: In this role, the employees get a huge exposure to maintain and operate the Marine Engineering equipment, work in maintenance units, repair yards, design and production to contribute to building the indigenous ships.
- Duties of an Education Officer: The responsibility of an Education officer is to provide training, education and professional development for Naval staff.
- Duties of a Medical Officer: Being a medical officer they will have an opportunity to learn and practice military medicine and take care of the health of the men in uniform and their families.
- Duties of an Artificer Apprentice (AA): Selected candidates for this post undergo the best technical training and occupy responsible positions as a sailor in the Indian Navy. Facing the technical challenges of operating and maintaining the most complex and sophisticated equipment are part of their responsibilities. The job specification includes:
- Steam-powered machinery,
- Diesel and gas turbines,
- Sensors avionic equipment,
- Computers and highly advanced radio,
- Electrical power systems etc.
- Duties of a Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR): The candidates are expected to serve in powerful, modern ships. A typical SSR candidates job could be the operation of various equipment such as:
- Aircraft Carriers,
- Guided Missile Destroyers
- Replenishment Ships,
- Sonars or communications
- The firing of weapons such as missiles, guns or rockets, etc.
- Duties of a Matric Recruit (MR): After getting employed as MR an individual can be a Chef, Steward or Sanitary Hygienist. The duties of an MR along with the professional work includes.
- Lookout duties at the onboard ship
- Handling Small Arm
- Ship’s landing and boarding parties
- All the ship activities
- Duties of Matric Recruits Musician: The employees work in a musical environment and can learn many instruments. They can excel at n number of musical instruments and conduct orchestra.
- Duties of Matric Recruits Sports: They will be employed as sailors. They will undergo Naval Orientation Course at the Indian Naval Academy and later a professional training will be provided at various Naval Training Units.
Indian Navy Selection Procedure
The selection procedure for most of the posts in the Indian Navy includes three stages. Candidates who qualify in all three stages will be recruited in the Indian Navy. Check the below table to get an idea of the selection procedure for various posts.
|Posts||No. of Stages||Details|
|Officer||Three||UPSC Written Test + SSB Interview + Medical Test|
|Sailor||Three||Computer-Based Written Test + Physical Fitness Test + Medical Standards Examination|
|Tradesman Skilled||Three||Written Exam + Document Verification + Medical Exam|
ATTEMPT UPSC CDS EXAM MOCK TESTS
Indian Navy Eligibility Criteria
Aspiring candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria for the respective departments specified by the officials of the Indian Navy. The eligibility criteria for Officer and Sailor posts are listed below:
|Posts||Age Limit||Educational Qualification|
|SSC Officer||18 to 24 Years||Candidates must have done B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.Sc (IT), BE/ B.Tech (Relevant Discipline), MBA, MCA, M.Sc., MA (History)|
|SSC IT Officer||Must be born b/w July 2, 1997, and January 01, 2003||1. BE or B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ IT.|
2. M.Sc in Computer Science
4. M.Tech in Computer Science or IT
|Executive, Engineering, Electrical Officers||19.5 to 25||Minimum 60% marks in BE/ B.Tech (Any discipline)|
|Education Officer||21 to 125||Masters Degree with minimum 60% marks in Physics, Mathematics, Computers, Chemistry, Meteorology and Humanities.|
|Medical Officer||45 years||Medical qualification of an Indian University. They must also be registered with any of the state councils or equivalent registering authorities.|
|AA, SSR||17 to 20||Qualified in 10+2 examination with a minimum of 60% in Mathematics and Science subjects.|
|MR||17 to 20||Class 10th Pass from an institute recognised by the Central/ State Government.|
|Musician||17 to 20||Class 10th passed with good knowledge in Western notation, aural aptitude & basic knowledge in the theory of Music.|
|Sports||17 to 20||10th /equivalent qualified and should have participated in International/ National/ State level competition.|
How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment?
The procedure to apply for the Indian Navy for all the posts is the same. Follow the steps as under to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment:
- 1st Step: Visit the official website joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- 2nd Step: Click on the ‘Register’ option on the homepage.
- 3rd Step: Select one option between ‘Register with Aadhaar Virtual ID’ or ‘Register without Aadhaar’.
- 4th Step: Now fill in the asked details such as Aadhaar Number, Mobile Number.
- 5th Step: An OTP will be sent on the given mobile number.
- 6th Step: Fill the OTP and register yourself on the official portal.
- 7th Step: Now click on the ‘Candidate Login’ tab on the home page.
- 8th Step: Select the Correspondence State.
- 9th Step: Login by using the Email Address and Password.
- 10th Step: Fill in the text shown in the box to proceed further.
- 11th Step: Click on ‘Log In’ option.
- 12th Step: The India Navy SSC IT Officer Application Form will appear on your computer screen.
- 13th Step: Fill in the asked details and submit them online.
Note: Take a printout of the India Navy SSC IT Officer Application Form for future reference.
Indian Navy Application Fee
There is no Application fee for Indian Navy Recruitments. However, the candidates may upload their application from Common Service Centers (CSC) across the country, against a fixed fee of Rs. 60/- + GST. This facility is entirely optional.
Indian Navy Exam Centre
The Indian Navy conducts recruitment for multiple posts at various exam centers across the country. Candidates must appear for the exam at one center for recruitment under the domicile certificate issued by the District level Government authorities. Suppose a person has the domicile certificate for Karnataka, then he would probably get Bangalore as the examination center. However, the Indian Navy will have the right to allot any other centre apart from the domicile center.
Indian Navy Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through with the exam pattern to know the structure of the paper. Find below the India Navy exam pattern for multiple posts:
Computer-Based Written Test Pattern
The first stage of the selection procedure in the recruitment of officers and sailors is an online test, and the pattern for the same is given below:
|SI.No.||Sections||No. of Questions||Marks|
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English).
- Only objective type (multiple-choice) questions will be asked.
- The duration of the examination will be 60 minutes.
- For every incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Physical Fitness Test
Candidates who are qualified in the computer-based test will be eligible to appear for Physical Fitness Test. For PFT, candidates will have to run 1.6 km in 7 minutes, do 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak), and 10 push-ups. Candidates must ensure their own safety during the PFT.
Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standards prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry. Candidates who are qualified in the previous rounds are eligible to appear for this stage of examination:
- The minimum height of the candidates should be 157 cm and the minimum chest expansion should be 5 cm.
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health.
- Preliminary Medical Examination for recruitment will be considered only “Provisionally fit subject to fitness in the final medical examination”.
- Final Enrolment Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be done at INS Chilka.
- Candidates who are found medically unfit can appeal against its findings, if they so desire, at INHS Kalyani, Visakhapatnam within a maximum period of 21 days.
Note: Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax and tartar removed from their teeth before the medical examination.
The visual standards that will be tested for different types of entries (with and without glasses) for Chef, Steward, and Hygienist posts are tabulated below:
|Without Glasses||With Glasses|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse eye|
Indian Navy Exam Syllabus
The Indian Navy recruitment for Officer and Sailor includes senior secondary (10+2) syllabus for Science, Mathematics and English subjects. For General Awareness, the syllabus mainly includes current affairs. The knowledge for current affairs can be gained by reading newspapers and magazines of last 6-8 months.
Indian Navy Admit Card
The Indian Navy scrutinizes the applications received from candidates and prepares a list of eligible candidates. The eligible shortlisted candidates will be sent call-up letters indicating the date, time and venue of the examination.
If any candidates do not receive the admit card, he/ she can also download their Indian Navy Recruitment admit card from the official website.
Details Mentioned on Indian Navy Admit Card
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s signature
- Application Number
- Exam Date
- Name of exam centre
- Address of exam centre
- Time of exam
- Instructions that have to be followed
- Space of Invigilator’s signature
Indian Navy Recruitment Result
The result of the Indian Navy Officer and Sailor recruitment will be announced after the exams on the official website. Candidates must log in to their account through the registration number and password to check their results.
For more details on how to check the result, please visit the Indian Navy SSR Result.
Indian Navy Cut-off and Merit List
The Indian Navy decides the cut-off for the particular exam and finalizes the merit list. The cut-off can vary on different factors from time to time. The final merit list will be announced along with the cut-off percentage, and no objections will be entertained in this regard.
Indian Navy Salary
After getting employed at the Indian Navy, the candidate can enjoy the perks and benefits of a central government job. The salary of an employee under the Indian Navy depends on the level of posts. Candidates can check the post-wise Indian Navy salary details below:
|Officer||Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,10,700/-|
|Sailor||Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 34,800/-|
|Tradesman Skilled||Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/-|
FAQs on Indian Navy Recruitment
Here, we have enlisted the most frequently asked questions related to the Indian Navy Recruitment 2022. Candidates must go through these questions to clear out their doubts.
|Q. When will the application for Indian Navy 2022 recruitment be released?|
A. Indian Navy started online applications for Trademan Skilled posts on February 21 and for IT Officer posts on January 27, 2022. Furthermore, the officials will release online applications for AA SSR on March 29, 2022.
|Q. What is the last date to apply for Indian Navy recruitment?|
A. The last date to submit online applications for AA SSR is April 05, 2022. Ex-Naval apprentices can apply for Tradesman Skelled posts until March 20, 2022. Furthermore, the application process for Indian Navy IT Officers closed on February 10, 2022.
|Q. What is the full form of SSR, MR and AA in the Indian Navy recruitment?|
A. The full form of SSR is Senior Secondary Recruit, MR is Matric Recruit, and AA is Artificer Apprentices.
|Q. What is the age criteria for Indian Navy SSR?|
A. The age for SSR candidates must be between 17-20 years.
|Q. What is the educational eligibility of Indian Navvy SSR?|
A. The candidate must have cleared the 10+2 examination with Science from an educational board recognised by the Central/ State Government.
|Q. How can I get the admit card for the Indian Navy exam?|
A. You can get the admit card from the official website by logging in to the official website using personal credentials.