Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022
Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022: Indian Navy will commence the registration for recruitment of contenders under the Agneepath scheme from 01st July 2022. The participants who are interested in the recruitment can submit the online forms between 15th July 2022 to 30th July 2022 at the Indian Navy’s official website joinindiannavy.gov.in.
The Navy will be recruiting 3,000 applicants in the first year of the scheme and the contenders recruited under the scheme will be known as ‘Agniveers’. All the contenders are informed that they must submit their application forms within the time frame and through online mediums only. Check this article, to grab more material about the Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022.
Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022
If you are planning of applying for the recruitment then go through the notification which will be available soon on joinindiannavy.gov.in. The submission of application forms via speed post, fax or email will not be entertained by the officials, and the form will only be cancelled at that point.
The authorities hold full right to cancelling the selection of any applicant if they found any kind of misconduct in their behavior or wrong information printed in the application form. Go through this article, as it will help you in clearing your doubts about the Indian Navy Recruitment 2022.
Join Indian Navy Agniveer Notification 2022: Glance
|Recruitment Body||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||SSR & MR|
|Scheme Name||Agneepath Scheme|
|Availability of Application Forms||15th July onwards|
|Application Fee||Notified Later|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam & PFT|
Various events revolve around the recruitment of contenders at the Indian Navy as Agniveer for the year 2022. The dates on which the events will take place are given in the tabulated form below:
|Online Registration||01st July 2022|
|Detailed notification for 2022 batch||09th July 2022|
|Application Window||15th July 2022 to 30th July 2022|
|Written Exam & PFT||Mid-October 2022|
|Medical Test & Joining at INS Chilka||21st November 2022|
All the candidates must pass the eligibility criteria announced by the officials to get recruited as Agniveer at Indian Navy for the 2022 batch. The details about the educational qualifications and age limit are shared in the tabulated form below:
|Post Name||Educational Qualifications||Age-Limit|
|SSR (Agniveer)||(a) He/She must’ve passed Inter with Mathematics and Physics as mandatory subjects along with Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science as an additional subject from a well-recognised Board/Council.||(a) The age of the applicant should be between 17 ½ to 21 years old on the day of recruitment.|
(b) A one-time age relaxation upto 23 years has been granted for 2022 bach.
|MR (Agniveer)||(a) The contender should be High School pass out from an education board recognised by the Central/State government.||(a) The age of the contender on the recruitment should be between 17 to 20 years old.|
- Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow 2022
- Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow
- Top NDA Coaching in Lucknow
- Top NDA Coaching in Lucknow, India | Warriors Defence Academy
- Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022
Documents required for Application
If the applicant wants to submit their application form then it’s for them to know that they’ve to submit some documents also during the application process. Without the documents, the officials will not approve the application form of the applicant. The list of those documents is as follows:
- Marksheet of Class 10th & 12th.
- Birth certificate.
- Passport size photograph.
- Government Id.
- Domicile certificate.
- NCC certificate.
How to apply for Indian Navy Agniveer online 2022?
Dear scholar, we are grateful that you are still reading this article. As part of my duty towards you, I would like to share the steps involved in the application process for the Indian Navy Agniveer batch 2022 in this section:
- Start the process by opening the portal of Indian Navy joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Tick on the ‘Register’ button available on the right side of the main page of the portal.
- The two options will be provided to you (Register with Aadhaar Virtual ID & Register without Aadhaar).
- Select any one of the options and enter the details inside the boxes.
- Then press the ‘Save’ button.
- On the new web page, tick on the ‘Register’ box available on the left side of the page.
- Enter the details asked inside the registration form and then tick on the ‘Save’ button.
- A verification link will be sent to your email address.
- Tick on that link and enter the OTP number.
- The notification about your successful registration will be available on the screen.
- To login into the dashboard, enter the login credentials provided to you during the registration process.
- Start filling out the application form sequence-wise and don’t skip any section at the time of the application process.
- Once you are done submitting the online form, take a look at the form and recheck all the sections very carefully.
- If you find any mistakes then edit them immediately by pressing the ‘Edit Application Form’ tab.
- Commence the editing process and make sure that you edit them properly because one applicant can submit only one application form at a time.
- After completing the editing process, click on the ‘Final Submit’ button.
- The notification about the submission of your Indian Navy Agniveer application form will get displayed on the screen.
- Conclude the downloading as well as taking out the printout of the application form.
- Make sure that you keep the file safe for future references.
After the completion of the application process, the Indian Navy has divided the selection process into 04 rounds to shortlist the deserving candidates for the 2022 batch. All the candidates must appear for the rounds. The names of the rounds are available below:
- Written Test: The call letter cum admit card for the ‘Written Test’ will be available online and can be downloaded by entering the login credentials.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT) & Physical Measurement Test (PMT): All the applicants must clear the PFT & PMT round otherwise they won’t get permitted to appear in the remaining rounds of the selection procedure. The standards for the PFT round are:
|Gender||1.6 km Run||Squats||Push-ups||Bent Knee Sit-ups|
- Documents Verification: Those who will qualify for the PFT round have to submit their documents which will be verified by the panel. Anyhow, if the candidate couldn’t make it on time at the DV round then his/her seat will be allotted to another deserving candidate.
- Medical Examination: The medical exam will be conducted by the authorized doctor. The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any disease/disability likely to interfere with the performance of duties ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the application process for Indian Navy Agniveer 2022 is starting?
The application process will commence from 15th July 2022 till 30th July 2022 via an online medium.
Can I submit the application forms via post, fax or email to the Indian Navy authorities?
No, applicants aren’t allowed to apply for the recruitment by submitting their application forms via the offline medium.
What is the application fee for the Indian Navy Agniveer 2022 application form?
Right now, the information about the application form fee isn’t available.