No.1 Defence Academy in Lucknow
Defence Academy in Lucknow
Best Defence Academy in Lucknow – Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow
Defence Academy: No.1 Defence Academy in Lucknow | NDA Coaching in Lucknow The top Defence Academy in India expert team mentions “reading out and examining the eligibility criteria for NDA 2020 Exam is the first step.” NDA stands for National Defence Academy. NDA program is a National Defence Academy Governmental Recruitment Program. Based on this exam, candidates are chosen for various job roles in the National Defence Academy.
What are the eligibility criteria for sitting in NDA Exam 2020?
Without a doubt, any candidate that does not fit in the given eligibility criteria even by a single guideline is not legally permitted to sit in the NDA Examination. Warriors Defence Academy, the No.1 Defence academy in Lucknow is presenting to you, the guidelines of NDA Exam 2020 eligibility criteria.
It is noteworthy to mention that all the potential readers who are interested in applying for the NDA Exam 2020 must fit these guidelines set by the Union Public Service Commission, UPSC. Warriors Defence Academy is open for NDA coaching admission for eligible candidates. Let’s take a glimpse:
Any candidate who is interested in applying for the NDA program must be either of the following:
- Born in India or permanent citizen of India
- Citizen of Nepal
- Citizen of Bhutan
- Tibetan Refugee who settled in India before 1962. He/she must be a permanent citizen of India.
- An immigrant in India with a verifiable status of permanent citizenship in India. The immigrant can be from the following countries:
- Sri Lanka
- East Africa
Note: An applicant claiming to fall under categories 2 to 5 must hold a Government certification declaring the citizenship status of the applicant.
Best Defence Academy in Lucknow, the Warriors Defence Academy admits the students for NDA exam coaching based on the age criteria that have been set by the government of India. Following are the age-related conditions set by the UPSC for applicants of NDA Exam 2020:
- He/She must not have been born before July 2001.
- He/She must have crossed the age of 16.
- The Age must be calculated as per the Date of Birth mentioned in the 10th and 12th certification.
- The candidate’s 10th or 12th examination results must be declared by the time of application submission by the candidate.
Warriors NDA Academy, the top defence academy in India mentions that the NDA also sets specific education background guidelines to categorize applicants for either the Army wing of NDA or the Air Force and Navy of NDA.
To the reader’s surprise, here are the following conditions:
- To apply for the Army Wing of NDA, the applicant must have passed the 12th standard examination or equivalent.
- To apply for the Air Force and Navy of NDA, the applicant must have passed 12th standard examinations with a major in physics and mathematics.
Note: Candidates who fulfil the age limit but do not fill the education background condition are not eligible to sit for the NDA Government exam.
In regards to Marital repute
The Warriors Defence Academy as the No. 1 Defence Academy in Lucknow priorly informs the students who are currently applying for admission that the UPSC also puts some conditions based on one’s marital status.
Here it is: Any married candidate is not eligible to apply for the NDA exam. Apart from this, if he is selected, he cannot marry until the end of the training. Any selected candidate that marries in between the training will be legally discarded from the training and further, will have to compensate the NDA for ploughed money into training expenses.
Last but not least, as per the top Defence Academy in Lucknow, the government takes much insight into the candidate’s medical history. That’s right! Any applicant who is suffering from any small or large physical trouble shall not apply for NDA Exam 2020. Take a glimpse:
- Ears Wax
- Hydrocele / Phimosis
- Deviated Nasal Septum
- Under Sized Chest
- visible tattoos
- Permanent body tattoos
- Any type of spinal medical issue
- Physical or mental abnormalities
Note: Any candidate with a tattoo that depicts cultural or religious importance regarding its tribe shall be considered.
“Warriors Defence Academy wishes you good luck. For further information, you can visit us online for NDA counselling 2020.”
Address: 545-GA/1-CHHA, beside Madhuwan Guest house Chandganj Near Railway Crossing, Kapoorthla, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226006