CDS Syllabus – Welcome to Warriors NDA Academy Lucknow one of the Best CDS Coaching in Lucknow India. Here we have the detailed syllabus for CDS Exam 2020.
Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow, India | Warriors NDA Academy Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow, India @20% Discount for Defence Coaching in Lucknow Join to Call Now 07081011964
Warriors NDA Academy | Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow | Best Airforce Coaching in Lucknow | Best Defence Coaching in Lucknow India.
Address: 545-GA/1-CHHA, beside Madhuwan Guest house Chandganj Near Railway crossing, Kapoorthla, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226006
CDS Syllabus 2022
The questions asked in CDS 2021 are from three subjects – English, GK, and Elementary Math.
CDS Syllabus 2022 for English
- English Comprehension
- Finding errors & omissions
- Fill in the blanks
- Jumbled Sentence
- Sentence Correction, etc.
CDS Syllabus 2022 for General Knowledge – Current affairs or events like politics, sports, Indian economy, daily news, etc.
- History of India and Geography
- Books and their Authors
CDS Syllabus 2022 for Elementary Mathematics
CDS Syllabus – Arithmetic: Number System
- Natural numbers, Integers, Rational & Real numbers
- Fundamental Operations addition, multiplication, division, subtraction, Square roots, fractions, Decimal
- Unitary method, percentages, applications to simple & compound interest, profit and loss, ratio & proportion, variation, time & distance, time & work
CDS Syllabus – Elementary Number Theory
- Division algorithm
- Prime and composite numbers
- Tests of divisibility by 2, 3, 4, 5, 9 and 11
- Multiples and factors
- Factorization Theorem
- H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Euclidean algorithm, Laws of logarithms, Logarithms to base 10, Use of logarithmic tables
CDS Syllabus – Geometry: Lines & angles
- Plane & plane figures
- Theorems on Properties of angles at a point, parallel lines, sides & angles of a triangle, (iv) congruency of triangles, the concurrence of medians & altitudes, similar triangles, properties of angles, sides and diagonals of a parallelogram, rectangle & square, loci, circles and its properties including tangents & normal
CDS Syllabus – Algebra: Basic operation, Simple factors, Remainder theorem, HCF & LCM
- Theory of polynomials, solutions of quadratic equations, the relation between its roots & coefficients (only real roots be considered)
- Simultaneous linear equations in two unknowns’ analytical & graphical solutions
- Simultaneous linear inequations in two variables & their solutions
- Practical problems leading to two simultaneous linear equations or inequations in two variables or quadratic equations in one variable & their solutions
- Set language & set notation, rational expressions & conditional identities, laws of indices
Trigonometry: Sine x, Cosine x, Tangent x when 0 < x < 90 Values of sin x, cos x & tan x, for x = 0, 30, 45, 60 & 90
- Simple trigonometric identities and the Use of trigonometric tables
- Simple cases of heights & distances
Mensuration: Areas of squares, rectangles, triangles, circles and parallelograms
- Areas of figures can be split up into these figures (Field Book), lateral surface and volume of right circular cones & cylinders, surface area & volume of spheres, surface area & volume of cuboids
Statistics: Collection & tabulation of statistical data
- Graphical representation
- Frequency polygons
- Histograms, pie charts, bar charts, etc.
- Measures of central tendency
**NOTE –The syllabus of CDS 2 for admission to Officers’ Training Academy has to appear for English and General Knowledge test.
CDS Syllabus | CDS Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates who wish to appear for the CDS 1 exam must know the CDS exam pattern 2020. CDS exam is a pen and paper-based exam where candidates have to appear in a written exam. Candidates qualifying for a written exam are called by Service Selection Boards for an SSB Interview of two stages. Stage I comprises of Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) tests are Picture Perception* Description Test (PP& DT) whereas stage 2 includes Interview, Group Testing Officers Tasks, Psychology Tests and the conference.
CDS Syllabus – CDS Important Topics of last three years
Topics wise question distribution – General Knowledge
|Topic||Number of Questions||Level of Difficulty|
|Science||27||Easy (Concept-based questions)|
|Geography||22||Moderate (Analytical based questions)|
|Ecology||06||Moderate (Fact-based questions)|
|Polity||20||Easy to Moderate|
|Economy/Trade||11||Moderate (Fact-based questions)|
|Miscellaneous /Armed Forces||15||Moderate (Fact-based questions)|