NDA 2021 application form
NDA 2021 application form will be created accessible via online mode from 30th Dec 2020. National Defence Academy (NDA) exam is organized by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The examination is organized double – NDA I & NDA II. It could be a national level exam conducted in numerous cities across India. Through NDA, candidates get admission in Defence in Army, Air Force and Navy. Candidates should go through following details such as application form, fee payment, eligibility norms & way more regarding NDA form 2021.
NDA 2021 from 30th Dec
NDA I 2021 Application kind am cathartic from 30th Dec 2020. The link is given here.
Click here to subscribe application updates.
Get latest news & updates about NDA 2021 via SMS and e-mail, by getting into your details below?
Here we tend to are providing complete details regarding NDA 2021 Application Form:
- NDA 2021 Application The type will be created accessible via online mode.
- Candidates are going to be ready to apply for NDA twice during a year.
- For NDA I, candidates can be able to fill the appliance form from 30th Gregorian calendar month 2020 till 19th January 2021.
- For NDA II, the application form will be made available from 9th Gregorian calendar month to 29th June 2021.
- Candidates should guarantee their eligibility before filling the NDA 2021 application form.
- The solely single application form are going to be accepted, so candidates should avoid filling multiple forms.
- While filling the form, candidates must not forget to transfer passport size photograph & signature with prescribed format & size.
- There will be no have to be compelled to send any application to UPSC through any offline medium.
- Once application form will be crammed, candidates must not forget to require an output of filled in the appliance form for any use.
Details needed while filling NDA Application Form: ·
Qualification details ·
Educational certificates ·
Anyone picture ID proof- Aadhaar card, pan card, photo ID card, driving license, or the other photo ID card that should be issued by central/ state government.
- Scanned image of photograph & signature Application Fee:
- Candidates are going to be ready to submit NDA 2021 application fee through both online or offline medium.
- Through online mode, candidates will be able to use a credit card, positive identification or internet banking.
- E- Chillan technique of SBI bank will be used through the offline medium.
- NDA 2021 application fee is going to be of Rs.100/-.
- SC/ ST/ Sons of ORs, NCOs and JROs, class candidates can be exempted from the fee.
- Info here – a way to Fill NDA 2021 Application Form
- NDA 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should bear following eligibility norms before applying for NDA 2021:
Nationality: Indian national, a subject matter of Kingdom of Bhutan or a subject of Kingdom of Nepal category candidates will be eligible for NDA 2021 OR
A Tibetan exile that came Republic of India (before 1st January 1962) with intention of for good subsidence in India OR
Indian origin person who migrated from Sri Lanka, Pakistan, East African, Asian nation countries of Uganda, Kenya, the united public of Tanzania, Zambia, Zaire, Vietnam or African country and Malawi with Intention of permanently settling in India.
Marital Status: Candidates must be unmarried to be eligible for NDA 2021.
Gender: Only male category candidates are going to be eligible to apply.
Age Limit: Candidate’s age should be between 16.5 to 19.5 years to be eligible for NDA 2021 examination.
- NDA I- Applying candidates must turn between 2nd July 2002 to 1st July 2005.
- NDA II- Applying candidates must be born between 2nd January 2003 to 1st January 2006.
- NDA 2021 Application Dates
- Candidates must check following table for NDA application dates:
- NDA I 2021:
|Notification releases||30th December 2020|
|Availability of application form||30th December 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||19th January 2021|
|NDA I exam||18th April 2021|
- NDA II 2021:
|Notification releases||9th June 2021|
|Availability of application form||9th June 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||29th June 2021|
|NDA II exam||5th September 2021|
Important directions for Withdrawal of application form: ·
- Students are recommended bear all the official instructions before filling the request for withdrawal of application form.
- Candidates are advised to supply details of registered application form with the finished & submitted registration ID. There’ll be no provision for retreating of the unfinished application form.
- The commission will provide the withdrawn facility within the month of Feb for those candidates who don’t wish to look for NDA 2021.
- Candidates should confirm that their registered ID & range would be obtainable before creating the request for withdrawal. The requests are accepted solely once providing the OTP sent on the registered ID & no. OTP will be valid for 30 minutes; so if OTP won’t be received among ten minutes, the resend choice will be conjointly eligible.
- UPSC will don’t have any provision for refund of application fee submitted by the candidates even after with success withdrawn of application. Therefore, the fee will be non-refundable.
- Once the ultimate withdrawn of on-line application request will be accepted, candidates should print the etch receipt. Once withdrawn will get accepted, it’ll not be revived in future.
- In case candidates crammed quite one application kind, the upper registration ID with the newest form are thought-about for withdrawal. However, all earlier forms can result in rejection & candidates will be wise through SMS or mail.
- After winning completion of the withdrawal of the application, an auto-generated mail & SMS will be sent to the candidate. In case, the candidate failed to submit an invitation for retreating of application, candidates will be allowed to contact UPSC on email ID at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Candidates are advised don’t share OTP receive on mail ID/ no. with anyone.
How to use For NDA 2021
Candidates should follow following steps while filling NDA application form:
- Visit the official web site (Link is going to be provided above)
- Candidates must follow half I & part II registration
- Part I will be able to contain details like personal & qualification details like the name of the candidate, Aadhaar number, matrimonial status, gender, preference or branch etc.
- Part II will consist of details like examination centre choice, pictures & signature uploading and application fee payment.
- Photograph & signatures must be in JPG format with size between 20 kb to 300 KB.
- After filling each part, re-check & verify the given details.
- After that bear declaration & tick on the “I Agree” option.
- Now a confirmation page can seem on your laptop screen
- Take an output of the confirmation page for future use.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: When will the application form release?
Answer: The application form for NDA I will get start from 30th December 2020 while for NDA II from 9th June 2021.
Question: How can I apply for this exam?
Question: In case I applied but didn’t give examination, will I get my application fee?
Question: If I appear for both the sessions of the exam, I will have to fill separate application form?
Question: Can I pay the application fee via offline?
Question: I am a female candidate, am I eligible for examination?
Through the above NDA 2021 application form article, candidates can check all details such as application form, its mode, fee payment mode, fee details & abundant more. We’ve got conjointly mentioned step by step procedure for a way to fill the application form for candidates to avoid any quite rejection within the submission. Authority can settle for form solely of eligible candidates so candidates should also check the mentioned eligibility norms to examine whether or not they are eligible or not.
If you have got the other queries regarding NDA 2021 Application Form, you’ll be able to raise the United States by going your question in the comment box below.